ESPN SportsCenter’s Not Top Ten for December 27, 2013.
The Worst of the Worst for 2013
10. Carly Rae Jepsen throws a terrible first pitch.
09. L.A. Clipper DeAndre Jordan’s dunk gets stuck between the rim and the backboard.
08. Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin and Nets Coach Jason Kidd do their part to win the game.
07. At the CFL game the wind was so strong, it stopped a 22 yard field goal.
06. White Sox Gordon Beckham and Conor Gillaspie collide as they try to catch the game winning catch.
05. The lights go out on Super Bowl XLVII. #conspiracy
04. The Miami Heat fans bail on their team and miss Ray Allen’s three.
03. Houston Astro Jonathan Villar mean to slide into second. Instead he slid into the butt of Phllies Brandon Phillips.
02. Phoenix Coyote Goalie Mike Smith defends the puck then it somehow lands in his pants. He slides back into the net ending the overtime game with an own goal.
01. Florida Gators Center Jonotthan Harrison gets a great block on WR Quinton Dunbar. Too bad they’re on the same team.