This list contains ten facts about krokodil (krok) or crocodile, the most dangerous drug in the world | planet earth. Do you know more interesting things about this horrible deadly russian drug that rots | eating the flesh of the addicts? Let us know in the comments…
10. Krokodil is a drug that has firstly appeared in Siberia (Russia) in 2002. Today it is also found in a few European countries.
9. The medical name for the drug is desomorphine.
8. Krokodil gets its name from the fact that the caustic drug causes an addict’s skin to become green, scaly and bumpy like a crocodile’s.
7. Krokodil sets a new standard for fast destruction of mind, spirit and body.
6. The drug is mostly made at home from codeine, paint thinner, gasoline, hydrochloric acid, iodine and red phosphorus.
5. It is estimated that somewhere between a few hundred thousand and a million people are injecting this deadly drug.
4. The high from this drug lasts 90 minutes to two hours, and it takes about a half-hour to make the drug.
3. Krokodil is cheaper and more dangerous than heroin.
2. The life expectancy of a krokodil addict is just a year or two.
1. Krokodil is the worst drug in the world at the moment.
Listing10 – Top 10 Compilations Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/10Listing
Music: teknoaxe (http://www.youtube.com/user/teknoaxe)
Sound Effetcs: http://www.soundjay.com
Thumbnail: wiki commons/Sol Silverman, Jr., D.D.S.
Video categories you can find on our youtube channel: animals & nature, crime, geography, history & people, computer & technology, science & education, games, music, myths & conspiracies, comedy & entertainment, sports, movies